Facebook Badge

Saturday, September 17, 2011

T.I. Released From Federal Custody; Sent To Halfway House


T.I. has been released from federal prison and sent to a halfway house, almost two weeks after he was accused of improper behavior, by leaving the Forrest City, Arkansas prison on a luxury tour bus.

The rapper's lawyer Steve Sadow told TMZ.com that they proved to officials that T.I. did not intentionally violate the conditions of his transfer to the halfway house.

"We have good reason to believe that this favorable result was reached because of the proactive and assertive approach taken to protect T.I.'s rights by providing B.O.P. officials and the media with reliable and accurate information and that T.I. did not intend to violate his transfer furlough or any other B.O.P. rules en route from the prison facility in Arkansas to the halfway house in Atlanta," Steve Sadow told TMZ.com

In related news, T.I. has teamed with HarperCollins to release new book titled "Power & Beauty."

The work of fiction tells the tale of two friends who grew up in Atlanta. The book, which was authored by T.I. and co-writer David Ritz, is due in stores in October.

T.I. is also working on a new reality show on VH1 that will follow this post prison activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment